WordPreh is your daily dose of WordPress-related ‘WTF?’. The intent here is to be snarky without being hurtful. To be funny without being jerks. To poke fun at ourselves, not others. It’s a fine line, and we might be clumsy from time-to-time. If you see something that you think crosses that line, let us know, and we’ll put our crack team of article reviewers on it right away. Or maybe we’ll sit around eating cookies. But either way, rest assured that we’re doing something!
- Arthur Poliquin on Contact WordPreh
- Tweets that mention Can you tweet your entire sex life? | WordPreh -- Topsy.com on Can you tweet your entire sex life?
- Tweets that mention WordPress 3.1 ‘Django’ released. WP 3.2 ‘Ruby on Rails’ coming soon! | WordPreh -- Topsy.com on WordPress 3.1 ‘Django’ released. WP 3.2 ‘Ruby on Rails’ coming soon!
- Tweets that mention If the poetry is bad, #blamenacin | WordPreh -- Topsy.com on If the poetry is bad, #blamenacin
- Tweets that mention Love is in the air | WordPreh -- Topsy.com on Love is in the air