- Arthur Poliquin on Contact WordPreh
- Tweets that mention Can you tweet your entire sex life? | WordPreh -- Topsy.com on Can you tweet your entire sex life?
- Tweets that mention WordPress 3.1 ‘Django’ released. WP 3.2 ‘Ruby on Rails’ coming soon! | WordPreh -- Topsy.com on WordPress 3.1 ‘Django’ released. WP 3.2 ‘Ruby on Rails’ coming soon!
- Tweets that mention If the poetry is bad, #blamenacin | WordPreh -- Topsy.com on If the poetry is bad, #blamenacin
- Tweets that mention Love is in the air | WordPreh -- Topsy.com on Love is in the air
You’d think people had never heard of jazz guitarist Django Reinhardt before, huh? Huh?
In anticipation of the upcoming WordPress 3.1 release, people around the world are spontaneously bursting forth into lyrical haiku poetry.
With Valentines Day approaching, everybody has one thing on their minds… But don’t get too crazy…
Found a bug in WordPress? Great! Make sure you report it.
What do some WordPressers do when they are tired?
Doesn’t matter that half of the planet is using Wordpress [It's WordPress, stupid! Ed.], isn’t it obvious that Wordpress — sorry! — WordPress developers are a carefree bunch? In case you don’t want to head over to WordPress Trac to … Continue reading
Dougal says that if you wanna be a WordPress Beta tester, (And who doesn’t?) you gotta suck it. Say what?
There is an old saying — “Keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat them.” Good advice, but sometimes one has to learn a lesson the hard way. Witness:
Some of the best and brightest minds in WordPress are meeting this week at a secret location to reconnect with each other. Too bad none of them understand the concept of WINTER!